A diary of our family's house building project in the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia. Also my ponderings on family life, living with Asperger's Syndrome, running an ebay business & a place to share my photography.

Friday 25 January 2008

BEARERS & JOISTS

I went over to the block last night to take some photos of the Peugeot (for ebay) & took a few more pics while I was there with no kids to take up my time. It was lovely being there alone for a few minutes! Here's where we're up to. That's the kitchen in the foreground! Kim put a piece of chipboard there so I could stand at the kitchen sink & enjoy my view! Eitherside where there's no joists yet will be decking, that will come later. We're off to spend the weekend in Sydney, hopefully the joists will get finished next week, the weather's been bad again ) :
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

how many visitors have I had?

clustrmap

Followers