A diary of our family's house building project in the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia. Also my ponderings on family life, living with Asperger's Syndrome, running an ebay business & a place to share my photography.

Saturday 29 December 2007

PIERS FINISHED!!!

Today we finished our house foundations! 116 footings & brick piers all DONE!!! It was such an amazing feeling, to stand there in the middle of all those bricks! I took heaps of photos (will add when I have more time) & stood the kids on piers, until Ivy fell off. What a bad mum I am (Kim says i'm over-reacting). She whined & cried in pain for the rest of the evening, complaining of "an owie" in her arm. We'll see how she is tomorrow, hopefully just a sprain. It was hot, which we're not used to, & everyone was tired. but SO elated!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
a well deserved beer

Photobucket

Photobucket
hooray!!!

Photobucket
hooray again (no wonder she fell!)

Photobucket






No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

how many visitors have I had?

clustrmap

Followers